Applications are now open for Murdoch University Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. UAE’s are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 80% or higher or equivalent GPA.
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
A wonderful opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
- Application Deadline: 08 Mar 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Murdoch University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $3,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple
- Nationality: National students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship student must
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing the first Semester at Murdoch University
- Have achieved an academic record of 80% or higher in their previous study
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
How to Apply:
If you are an international student please:
Download and complete the scholarships-at-murdoch.edu.auEmail your completed application to
Once you have received an offer and are an international student please:
1 Download and complete the application form
2 Email your completed application form to the Scholarships office
- English Language Requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
- TOEFL Internet-Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)