Applications are now open for Murdoch programs to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA.
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Application Deadline: March 4, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Murdoch University.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: The grant is valued at $5,000.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award will be paid in two equal instalments of AU$2,500 directly to the successful recipient’s fee account after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter.
- Therefore if a student starts in Semester 1 of 2017, the first instalment will be applied to the Semester 2 2017 fees, and the second instalment will be applied to the Semester 1 2018 fees.
- There is no financial payout to to this application , nor is it refundable.
- Number of Awards: Undergraduate-35 Postgraduate-12
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this application
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study;
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
- English Language Requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
- TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
If you are an international student please:
- Download and complete the scholarships-at-murdoch.edu.au Email your completed application to
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.