Walford Anglican School for Girls offer Music Entrance funding for Australian students studying at Walford or at any other school, Australia 2014
Course Level:New or continuing student
Scholarship Provider: Walford
The award can be taken at: Australia
User Review( votes)
– One entrance scholarship is awarded annually to a student entering Walford who demonstrates an outstanding aptitude in music.
– Music opportunities are open to students studying at Walford or at any other school.
– A candidate should be of approximately grade 5 standard in her ?rst instrument.
– The bursaries are awarded on the understanding that the recipient will ?nish her secondary education at Walford.
– The continuation of the program each year is subject to the recipient making good academic progress, displaying conduct of a high standard and contributing to the life of the school through participation in Music and other cocurricular activities.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Description: These opportunities are available for students displaying outstanding aptitude in music and are awarded at the discretion of the Principal by recommendation from the Music Coordinator. Successful candidates must also demonstrate a sound academic record together with the potential to make a positive contribution to the school in general. Scholarships may be awarded on a shared basis.
How to Apply: By Post
application Deadline: Monday 21 January 2013