Westlake International School is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available mind-blowing Music Scholarships.
The programme will grant tuition fees toward the cost of commencing a course. This scholarship aims to find and support the best talent from the world to attend the school.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
As a Boarding School of repute, Westlake International School’s purpose is to build a campus overlooking a serene lake, nestled within the Kinta Valley mountain range that offers students the perfect environment to focus and flourish. The wide range of programmes in school and boarding is designed to nurture the unique talents of each individual.
Why study at Westlake International School? As a future focussed school, we have embedded coding, programming, and robotics into the primary curriculum. Through their partnership with international education provider SCOPEIT, students from Year 1 are on a progressive pathway to develop the lateral thinking skills that will set them up to become producers of content in a digital world. In primary school students have access to school-based tablets, that allow them to engage effectively with technology in the classroom.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Westlake International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 6 to Year 10
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be able to play a woodwind or brass instrument: Clarinet, Drums, Euphonium, Flute French Horn, Oboe, Saxophone (alto, tenor, baritone), Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba
- Applicants must have performed or competed locally or internationally for a minimum of 2 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to enroll in the year 6 to year 10 at the school. After that, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to furnish supporting documents and/or reference materials to evidence these achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must obtain Grade 5 certification by an international examination board such as The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music(ABRSM), Trinity, Rock School, etc
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the tuition fees to complete their education in Malaysia.