Missouri Western State University is proud to announce the International Griffon Scholar Award to one outstanding international student in the USA.
The grant is open to a talented international who deserve access to higher education. The IGSA is competitive full tuition, room & board, insurance, and fees funding for a student with significant financial need.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1915, Missouri Western State University is a public university based in St. Joseph, Missouri. The university provides students with 18 master’s degrees and six graduate certificates.
Why study at Missouri Western State University? Students can learn new academic skills and knowledge by entering college. MWSU provides instruction and a number of services to provide students with the methods and knowledge to accomplish for your potential career.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Missouri Western State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field of study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a minimum of equivalent 3.8 GPA and
- Complete a regular admissions application to MWSU
- Submit your complete official high school academic credentials
- Provide proof of language proficiency
- Complete the IGSA application
- Provide resume and letters of reference
- Submit any supplemental documents the applicant feels would be useful to the Scholarship Committee
- GPAs below 3.8 will not be considered for the IGSA. No SAT or ACT scores are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. There is no extra application for the GGGS.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official Secondary School transcripts, copy of passport, and proof of language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have good academic standing (2.0 GPA).
- Language Requirement: Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
The Missouri Western State University will provide an award amount of $2,000 that automatically renews and grows each year to the successful students. The IGSA is competitive full tuition, room & board, insurance, and fees funding for a student with significant financial need.