The University of Huddersfield is pleased to offer the Myanmar funding for Myanmar students in Uk. The bursaries are available for self-funded students undertaking a full-time taught Masters or Bachelor at the university.
All scholarship applicants must be holding a valid conditional offer of a place on their chosen course of study.
Amazing opportunity for Myanmar students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Huddersfield has grown to become Times Higher Education University of the Year 2013. University has been rated by QS Stars as a 4-star university with the highest five-star ratings for teaching excellence, internationalization, student facilities, access, and employability.
Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or another acceptable measure) which meets the Universities and the course entry requirements.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to study on a full-time postgraduate taught a course or Bachelor Top Up at the University of Huddersfield.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- List of subjects: Accounting MSc, Banking and Finance MSc, Finance MSc, International Finance with Law MSc, Business MSc, Business Economics MSc, Business with Finance MSc, Business with Human Resource Management MSc, Business with International Law MSc, Economics MSc, Financial Economics MSc, Hospitality Management MBA, International Business Management MSc, International Business with Financial Services MSc, International Human Resource Management MA, International Hospitality Management MSc, International Hospitality and Tourism Management MSc, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc, Management MSc, Master of Business Administration MBA, Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc, Risk, Disaster and Environmental Management MSc, Strategic Human Resource Management MSc, Commercial Law LLM, International Law LLM, Law LLM, International Marketing MSc, Marketing MSc, Marketing Communications MSc, Management with Marketing MSc, Global Marketing (Top-up) BA(Hons), Advanced Computer Science MSc, Information Systems Management MSc, Automotive Engineering MSc, Electronic and Communication Engineering MSc, Embedded Systems Engineering MSc, Engineering Control Systems & Instrumentation MSc, Engineering Management MSc, Mechanical Engineering Design MSc, Mechanical Engineering MSc, Oil and Gas Engineering with Management MSc, International Accountancy (Top-up) BA(Hons), Business Administration and Management (Top-up) BA(Hons), Business with Financial Services (Top-up) BA(Hons), European Business (Top-up) BA(Hons), Hospitality Business Management (Top-up) BA(Hons), Human Resource Management (Top-up) BA(Hons), International Business (Top-up) BA(Hons), International Business with a Modern Language (Top-up) BA(Hons), Supply Chain Management with Logistics (Top-up) BSc(Hons), Applied Computing (Top-up) BSc(Hons), Information and Communication Technology (Top-up) BSc(Hons), Electronic & Communication Engineering (Top-up) BEng(Hons), Electronic Engineering (Top-up) BEng(Hons) and Mechanical Engineering (Top-up) BEng(Hons)
- Award: The sponsorship will comprise of 50% reduction in tuition fees.
- Award can be taken at: UK
- The bursaries are to be awarded to four self-funded, full-fee paying students from Myanmar applying to study on a full-time postgraduate taught a course or Bachelor Top Up at the University of Huddersfield; two students in the Business School and two at the School of Computing and Engineering. In order to apply for a scholarship, you must follow the given criteria:
- Applicants must have already applied to the University of Huddersfield and received an offer of a place on a full-time taught Master’s or Bachelor Top Up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants who are in receipt of any donor funding or government/company sponsorships will not be eligible for this application .
- The scholarship scheme is competitive and all applications will be considered on merit.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic performance, which they are able to evidence within their course application. The University reserves the right to request further evidence where necessary.
- Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or another acceptable measure) which meets the Universities and the course entry requirements. This will normally be IELTS 6.0 or an acceptable equivalent test with no lower than 5.5 in any single band.
Nationality: Applicants from Myanmar are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to fill the application form with the documents required for the regular application, scholarship applicants must submit the following: –
- A copy of the University offers a letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time
- Masters or Bachelor Top Up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering starting in January 2020 or September 2019.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
- To supply an application letter indicating why you should be awarded a scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the Master’s degree will contribute to your own ambitions and the social or economic development of your country.
- A reference from your last place of a study confirming that you have achieved the qualifications identified in your curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: Closed