For making studies interesting, the Namaste+ project is inviting applicants to take part in The grants program at the University of Gottingen in Germany.
In partnership with Indian universities, these funded educations program opens for helping those Indian and German applicants who have a great ability to achieve their dreams.
Valuable opportunity to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The NAMASTE+ is the collaboration between Germany and India. Its sustainability and future cooperation in research and innovation and provide hands-on Training on internationalization processes for managers.
Why at the University of Gottingen? At this university, candidates will have permanent and temporary exhibitions of historical and artistic materials. They will get to see a lot of new things and experienced a different student life.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from India and Germany are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a bachelor, masters or a PhD or a research degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready with the condition that the opportunities are only for a semester stay and not for the duration of your studies.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be eligible for the funds, candidates need to register themselves at any degree level course in the university. After registering, they will be automatically selected for the grants.
- Supporting Documents: Invitation letter from the Host University in case of a PhD course, curriculum vitae with a motivation letter should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have completed their 12 years of academic education for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: For studying at this university, applicants are required to show their English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Travel for the grantee will be organized and covered by the project. These grants will provide 1025€ for bachelors, 1025€ for masters and 1575€ for PhD degree courses.