To attract aspiring and talented students in Singapore, Nanyang Technological University is now offering a unique scholarships programme to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue an MBA at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Nice opportunity for international students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1981, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a universal university in Singapore. It offers high-quality education in engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, social sciences, etc.
Why at Nanyang Technological University? The university will provide an excellent educational environment for international students. It is a great global university founded on science and technology, nurturing leaders through research and broad education in diverse disciplines.
Application Deadline: 30 March 2021
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: Partial scholarship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: European Countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration Degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a previous year’s graduation degree to be eligible for the programme.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience and a maximum of 6 years of working experience.
- Applicants must be demonstrating an outstanding career progression and a solid academic background, awarded scholars must be keen to gain an international outlook and aspire to attain a high level of success in business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, first applicants have to apply for the MBA degree program at Singapore University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the required documents at the Singapore University to be eligible for the MBA degree programme.
- Admission Requirements: Must meet the entry requirement for the MBA degree programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be asked to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English Under which TOEFL score > 100IBT > 600 PBT or IELTS score > 6.5, the score is required.
Nanyang Technological University will provide partial scholarship to all selected students for the MBA Degree program in Singapore.