If you are a high-achieving applicant with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the Narhari Sharma Memorial Award at Conestoga College in Canada.
The award is accessible for aspirants who want to study any degree coursework at Conestoga College. The programme is open for session 2020-2021.
NIce offer for international students to complete their studies in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, Conestoga University is a public research university in Canada. It offers bachelor, master, MBA and nursing program for students.
Why at Conestoga College? The College provides a safe, affordable student-friendly environment. Here, applicants receive a life-changing academic experience. It also offers academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Conestoga College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or subject: The award is acceptable for any degree coursework at this university.
- Admissible Criteria: To achieve consideration for this award, aspirants need to complete the given criteria:
- The scholar must be wisdom, strength, vision, courage and selflessness
- Students must have true leadership through innovation
- Applicant going out of their way to help others achieve their goals
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take admission in any degree programme first at the Conestoga College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose first language is not English, will have to satisfy the university’s language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful student will get educational expenses to minimize the burden of their study expenses.