NASP is proud to announce the NASP-ERT minority programme Program for Graduate Training in School Psychology in the USA.
The NASP-ERT minority programme Program (NASP-ERT MSP) was established in 1995 to support the graduate training of minority students pursuing careers in school psychology. The Program seeks to lower financial barriers to training and to highlight the accomplishments of promising future professionals.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Upon receipt of the award, the Program works to mentor and encourage each scholar as they progress from graduate student to practising school psychologist. The Program annually awards scholarships of $5,000 each to selected scholars. The award is announced at the NASP Annual Convention following the program deadline.
To be considered for this application , the candidate must:
- Be a full-time or part-time minority student
- Be a United States citizen
- Be enrolled in or accepted for enrollment in a school psychology program that is NASP-approved and/or located in an institution that is accredited by the appropriate institutional regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, with the aim of becoming a practising School Psychologist
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a minimum cumulative overall GPA of 3.0
- Be a NASP member
How to Apply
- To be considered for the award, ALL components of the application must be RECEIVED by the NASP office by October 30, 2021,
- It is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure that ALL application materials (online and hard copy) are received as
instructed. In fairness to all applicants, we do not accept submissions after the deadline.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2021