The Southern Cross University is pleased to offer Nathan Asher Postgraduate Student Experience Scholarship. the program supports one postgraduate student for pursuing full time postgraduate coursework degree programme.
Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full time postgraduate coursework degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: $5000 per year for 1 year.
- Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Must be an international student enrolled in full-time study at either SCU Sydney, SCU Melbourne or SCU Perth campus.
Students must have demonstrated academic achievement after the completion of between six and eight units.
The student must have a proven record of demonstrating leadership and involvement at their campus and or in the community.
Applicants must submit a short essay (maximum of 1000 words) on the topic: “Why you believe you should be awarded the Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarship and how the funds will assist your studies.”
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
How to Apply:
Complete the application online through My Enrolment.
Note: opportunities are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize from the Rewards > Summary page
- Select 2018 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the reward you wish to apply for
- Choose the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for