The National Chiao Tung University is currently accepting applications for National Chiao Tung University International Student Scholarship to study in Taiwan. The studentships are available to pursue bachelor, master and doctoral programme.
The National Chiao Tung University is one of Taiwan’s leading public research universities located in Hsinchu, Taiwan. NCTU is generally considered to be one of the best universities in Taiwan. As a leading technological university, NCTU has faculty with doctorates from the world’s top universities. They include but are not limited to Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Universities of London, Paris, and Tokyo.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are open for degree programs open for international admissions.
- Award: The amount of The grant is divided according to academic level,
(1) Bachelor Class: Up to NT $ 12,000 (approximately US $ 400) a month and / or tuition and relief deductions (full or partial)
(2) Master’s Program: up to NT $ 16,000 (about US $ 533) per month and/or tuition and fee relief (in full or in part)
(3) Doctoral Program: Up to NT $ 24,000 (approximately US $ 800) per month and / or tuition and relief deduction (in full or in part)
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
NCTU International The studentships are available to outstanding degree-seeking international students with excellent academic and research records. Selected students may be awarded monthly stipend and/or exemption from tuition fees (tuition waiver and Reduction).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.