National Heritage Board (NHB) award is now available on offer for all new Singaporean students. The studentships are available to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
The NHB Scholarship scheme supports promising talents in Singapore to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies (Masters Qualification and above) in the fields of heritage and/or museum management or administration.
User Review( votes)
The National Heritage Board (NHB) was formed on 1 August 1993 under the former Ministry of Information and the Arts (MITA). Its mission is to foster nationhood, promote identity building, and champion the development of a vibrant cultural and heritage sector in Singapore.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Study Subject: The areas of study may include:
History (Singapore and Southeast Asia)
Cultural and Heritage Management
- Award: Upon completing your studies successfully, you will be employed by NHB. You will serve a 3-year (for an overseas partial award or local scholarship) or 6-year (for overseas fully-funded position) bond on a full-time basis.
- Nationality: Singaporean citizens are eligible
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Singaporeans citizens are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
All Singaporeans are welcome to apply for the NHB Scholarship. You are welcome to apply even if you are awaiting admission to proposed institutions. However, proof of admission into the institution must be produced at the time of your scheduled interview.
You may not apply if you are receiving financial assistance from another institution or organization, or if you have commenced your course of studies.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application can be done via the BrightSparks portal.
The annual closing date of submission for all applications and supporting documents is 15 March. Please refer to the application form for supporting documents required.