The National Institutes of Health, a piece of the U.S. Division of Health and Human Services, is the country’s medicinal research organization making essential revelations that improve wellbeing and spare lives.
Nice scholarship for USA students
User Review( votes)
Why at National Institutes of Health? The NIH is a place where students will get amazing academic excellence for empowering their career which will enable them to explore their skills.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2020
You must meet all of these requirements in order to be eligible for admission into the UGSP:
- U.S.A. citizen or U.S.A. permanent resident
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited 4-year undergraduate institution located in the United States of America
- Undergraduate University Grade Point Average of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0-point scale or within the top 5 per cent of your class
- Having ‘Exceptional Financial Need’ as certified by your undergraduate institution financial aid office
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to be applicable for this funding, the claimant has to take admission in the undergraduate program within the USA territory. After taking affirmation, if he or she meets the financial need eligibility guidelines, then they are allowed the EFN Form via FAX (301-594-9606) or email ([email protected]). This application form can be completed by the university and submitted to the UGSP prior to completion of the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are requested to offer an application for admission consideration, unofficial transcripts, reference & recommendation letters, and certification for Exceptional Financial Need.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must prove advanced language skills in the English language.
The NIH UGSP will pay up to $20,000 per academic year in tuition, educational expenses, and reasonable living expenses to scholarship recipients. Scholarships are awarded for 1 year, and can be renewed up to 4 years.