The University of Iowa is looking for excellent worldwide candidates for its National Scholars Awards programme in the United States.
The aim of this educational award is to encourage international applicants who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme for the session 2020-2021.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Iowa is a famed institution of higher learning recognized nationally and globally. It provides numerous graduates, undergraduate, postgraduate, research and engineering programs for seekers better achievement.
Why study at the University of Iowa? While studying at this university, aspirants will achieve a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Here, you will develop and use achievement skills and have the chance to make your career. It provides high-quality education for applicants’ bright future.
Application Deadline: March 01, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Iowa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000–$12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US and International
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses in any field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- S. citizens or permanent residents or international students who graduate from a U.S. high school.
- Nonresident undergraduate first-year students who submit a complete application by March 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this award, aspirants have to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The grant is awarded automatically to eligible students upon admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and pre-qualification degree.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, you need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Each winning applicants will receive $2,000–$12,000 up to four years which cover your educational expenses.