The University of Birmingham is offering the National programme (NSP) for Undergraduate Students in the UK.
The National programme is an initiative that has been introduced by the government and is mandatory for all universities that are charging a tuition fee in excess of £6,000 per year. However, the way in which the scheme is run and the eligibility criteria attached to it have been left to our discretion.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Courses offered by University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: University of Birmingham, UK government
- The award can be taken at the UK
- The Student’s eligibility to receive an award is determined on the basis of 3.1.1 Evidence (which must be provided before the start of the Academic Year) supplied by the student or parent/guardian that they live with directly to the University,
- their household income having been assessed and verified by SLC as being below the qualifying threshold as determined from time to time. 3.2 For the avoidance of doubt Students who are progressing from a foundation degree or who are transferring from another higher education institution are not eligible for the Award.
- The Award shall not be prejudiced in the event that the Student’s circumstances change during the Academic Year even if those circumstances would have rendered the Student ineligible for the opportunity had they prevailed at the date of application.
- A Student in receipt of the Award shall not be entitled to receive a Chamberlain award but may be eligible to receive any other programmes or bursaries offered from time to time by the University.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By post
Application Deadline: Closed