Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Natural Science and Engineering International Scholarships offered by Korea University.
All students who have excelled academically in their studies are eligible to apply. The programme is open to a graduate programme at the university.
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education at graduate levels in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1905, Korea University is a private research university in South Korea. It was ranked as one of the top 100 universities globally by the QS World University Rankings. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life. The student body consists of over 20,000 undergraduate students and over 10,000 graduate students.
Why study at Korea University? Studying in South Korea will open up a wide range of employment opportunities for you. Graduates from Korean universities are highly sought after by employers all over the world KU is considered a world-class research-oriented university and stands among the top 100 universities in 27 out of 48 subjects within five academic disciplines – Arts & Humanities, Social Science & Management, Engineering & Technology, Life Science & Medicine, and Natural Science areas evaluated
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only from 7th March to 18th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 60% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any graduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA from the previous (latest) school of 3.5 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.36 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.14 or higher (out of 4.0), or 85 or higher (out of 100)
- The applicants must have been recommended by the department and permission from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admissions in degree coursework at the Korea University. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the recommendation letter, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 82 or higher (My Best Score accepted), New TEPS 337 or higher, Academic IELTS 6.0 or higher, or TOPIK level 4 or higher.
Students selected for the Natural Science and Engineering Scholarship will get a 60% tuition fee waiver at Korea University.