The University of Sheffield is proud to announce the NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for the brightest students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The award program is available for highly motivated international students who hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield.
A golden opportunity for international students to study postgraduate degree with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this university, students will be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand. The university prepares candidates for their future career through the key of employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 17 June 2022.
- University: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Awards: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International (non-EU) students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree in Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must be studying a premaster’s qualification at an NCUK Centre, in any country.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide proof of your previous degree, academic references, English language certificates, a supporting statement, CV/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
The University of Sheffield will provide the award amount of £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.