The Neapolis University announces 10 Scholarships for the BSc in Civil Engineering Programme to study in Cyprus. Scholarships are available for international students.
Neapolis University Pafos (NUP) is one of the leading private universities in Cyprus, with students from all around the world. A vibrant academic institution focusing on high quality education, research that aims to provide top educational services to the Cypriot region and beyond.
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study BSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The Neapolis University in Cyprus, aiming at enhancing the quality of admitted students, announces 10 scholarships for the BSc in Civil Engineering programme, which cover 25% -50% of the annual tuition according to the qualifications of the candidates.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Cyprus
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
High School Diploma, sufficient marks in Mathematics and Physics, interview.
English Language Requirements: Greek and English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.