Need-Based Aid is intended to encourage international students to get higher education at the Holy Cross College for the academic year 2021-2022.
There is limited need-based aid for international students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
User Review( votes)
Founded by the Holy Cross Fathers in 1966, Holy Cross College is a private, Catholic, co-educational, residential institution of higher education administered by members of the Congregation of Holy Cross in Notre Dame, Indiana.
Why study at Holy Cross College? The Holy Cross College’s mission is to educate and form global citizens with the competence to see and the courage to act. Holy Cross is a Catholic college that advances the apostolic mission of the Holy Cross Brothers. Our practical, experiential, liberal arts curriculum applies timeless truths to contemporary life and leads people to wholeness in the image of Christ.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Holy Cross College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All international students are eligible
- Applicants must be undertaking an undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. All First-Year applicants are encouraged to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Supporting Documents: International applicants seeking consideration for need-based aid should submit a letter requesting a review for need-based aid with the Certification of Finances. A photocopy of your passport identification page must be submitted if you will be studying at Holy Cross College on a student visa. All international applicants are required to submit a Certification of Finances with supporting documentation confirming the reported sources of funding for at least one year of enrollment at Holy Cross College.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants may submit ACT and SAT scores
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have knowledge of the English language.
Holy Cross College will provide educational fund for students in the USA.