Scholarship applications are open for the 2023-24 semesters. NEVE Project Inc. is offering the NEVE Scholarships to support students working towards degrees in STEM majors.
Two one-year $10,000 undergraduate STEM scholarships are available annually. The awards are open for the academic year 2023/2024 to the first generation of their families to attend college.
Nice offer for STEM study.
User Review( votes)
NEVE Project Inc. is a 501(C)3 organization that empowers today’s youth to pursue their dreams in STEM. It envisions a future in which underprivileged youth can have access to education, skills development, and personal empowerment in order to achieve their full potential in life and society.
Why apply to this NEVE Scholarship? The scholarship program, established by NEVE Project Inc., is open to advancing the studies of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by Gerson Nascimento, NEVE’s founder, and chairman.
Application Deadline: Applications are being accepted from February 1, 2023, through May 31, 2023.
- University or Organization: NEVE Project Inc.
- Department: STEM
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 ($5000 each)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree in one of the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a cumulative college Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale where 4.0 is the highest and/or a class standing of no less than the top 30% and meet at least one of the following criteria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit an online application – NEVE Scholarships
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following supporting documentation on or before the application deadline:
- Academic cv/resume in pdf or .docx format
- An official transcript of grades (if college grades are not available by the application deadline, submit a high school transcript and verification of enrollment or letter of official acceptance from a post-secondary educational institution): Transcripts must be mailed and received in a separately sealed envelope and postmarked on or before the application deadline.
- Letters of recommendation: Three letters of recommendation, including at least one instructor or faculty advisor, a current or past employer, and at least one character reference. Multiple employer or academic references are permitted.
- Reference letters: must be signed
- Admission Requirements: A cumulative college GPA of at least 3.0 on a scale where 4.0 is the highest and/or a class standing of no less than the top 30% required.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English proficiency to be admitted to academic study.
Scholarships are awarded for the academic year 2023/24. NEVE will award two undergraduate STEM scholarships available annually for a total financial package of up to $10,000, payable for the fall and spring semesters, with a maximum of $5,000 per qualified semester.