The University of Warwick is pleased to offer the New Bursaries for studying MA TESOL to the students and professionals with an interest in English language teaching to study on the MA TESOL.
The bursaries are available for the UK/EU and international citizens. The purpose of this program is to encourage teachers and ELT professionals in English language teaching.
Marvelous New Bursaries for UK/EU and International Citizens to Studying MA TESOL at the University of Warwick.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry, England. Warwick offers a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
Why at the University of Warwick- Warwick is a leading university, somewhere forward-looking and ambitious, where the starting point is always ‘anything is possible’.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a UK & EU resident
- These are available to the UK & EU, and worldwide candidates
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- This is open for pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- The candidates must have an offer to study at Warwick University
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the free study, the applicant must submit the supporting documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, The applicant must submit their academic achievements and relevant professional experience. It should be summarized in no more than 1000 words.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Three UK/EU only bursaries worth £3,000 each and two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee.
- Three UK/EU bursaries worth £3,000 each: you must be a UK/EU candidate with an excellent academic record who has accepted an unconditional offer from Warwick.
- Two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee: you must be from outside the UK/EU, with an excellent academic record, with at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience, and have accepted an unconditional offer from Warwick.
- For MA TESOL Bursary – Monday, 30 August 2020 (12:00 noon).
- For admission – The deadline for overseas applications is 31 July. We also recommend that UK and EU applicants apply by 31 July to guarantee a place in the coming academic year.