Getting a good start of a career is important. Therefore Manchester Metropolitan University is giving you an opportunity to start your career journey by applying to the New International undergraduate financial aid in the UK.
The university is opening this opportunity for international students who have a dream to pursue their undergraduate studies at MMU.
Amazing offer o get an undergraduate study with the financial fund in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Manchester Metropolitan University was established in 1843 as Manchester School of Design. It is a public university which received its university status in 1992.
Why at Manchester Metropolitan University? At MMU, the students have a huge amount of course with good academic and teaching facilities. It has a globally recognized reputation in terms of education.
- University or Organization: The Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2021 entry.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International participants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for a Bachelor of Architecture program at the university.
- Be a self-funding and classified as an overseas applicant tuition fee purpose.
How to Apply
To Apply: The candidates must have to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If they successfully meet the eligibility criteria, the award will be automatically awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Your nationality proof (ID card or passport), previous study certificates, language ability proof, and a CV must be submitted.
- Language Requirement: You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university to study the chosen program.
Benefits: The free education will provide £2,000 for every year of study.