Would you like to study in New Zealand? Apply for the New Zealand International Student Grant at the Victoria University of Wellington.
The purpose of the grant is to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at Victoria University of Wellington.
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the world’s biggest civic universities with proud academic excellence. It offers an educational atmosphere that helps students achieve their educational objectives.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? In teaching and study and programs of national importance and international quality, the university has historically fostered strong global linkages. Here, participants receive a selection of courses from professional instructors or researchers and full support.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2021
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000 or $10,000 for fees
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students must be onshore in Wellington studying in person and on campus.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must be onshore in New Zealand and enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington in Trimester 1 or 2, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application procedure for the grant. Students will automatically receive the grant when they enrol at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, personal statement and letter of references.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to provide the previous year degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Benefits: The Victoria University of Wellington will provide the $5,000 or $10,000 for students to complete their degree in New Zealand.