Awards are intended to help students minimize educational costs. Therefore, the University of Lincoln is offering International undergraduate financial aid.
The study programmes are available for new students who want to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Lincoln in New Zealand.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get financial assistance in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln was established in 1990 and it is a New Zealand university. It is Southern Hemisphere’s oldest farm education institution. There are students from over 60 countries in the University.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? The University of Lincoln is a lively and diverse academic centre dedicated to teaching and learning and leads to creative knowledge. It trains applicants in their chosen field of study for their future careers.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The bursaries are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programmes.
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of the passport with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to accomplish the following requirements:
- Earned a minimum of 15 credits from your current institution.
- Earned a 2.7 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- IELTS – 5.5 overall, with at least 5.5 for Reading and Writing, and no other component less than 5.0.
- TOEFL – overall score of 46 (with at least 18 in Writing)
- PTE – 42 overall score, with at least 42 in Reading and Writing and at least 36 in other communicative skills.
The grants valued at NZ$3,000 are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programmes.