Would you like to study in the UK? Make your dream come true by applying for the MA Writing Poetry Scholarship at Newcastle University.
Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group. Its environmental commitments have been rewarded with a First Class award from the People and Planet University League. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
Why at Newcastle University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Writing Poetry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have applied to take the MA in Writing Poetry before applying for the Award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications to the [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a transcript of undergraduate marks, an up-to-date CV, research proposal of 750 words, two referees and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enrol in the master’s degree, you need to meet the entry requirements of Newcastle University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The bursary will provide 100% of UK/EU tuition fees worth up to £13,000.