Newcastle University is pleased to announce the Overseas Research funding for research students for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is furnished for the outstanding international students who are indulged to commence PhD studies in any subject area at the university.
Valuable funding for overseas students to complete a research program at Newcastle University.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a UK based university recognized for its wonderful learning and research facilities. The university always tries to offer new information and imaginative arrangements that make a positive sway.
Why at Newcastle University? At Newcastle, they are committed to offering support to the very best international students hoping to pursue a programme of research. Students will get wonderful career opportunities for enlarging their career as well as their skills.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15 scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students from any country are invited for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Student who is pursuing the research program in any specification area is allowed to apply for this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- You have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- You have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- You intend to register to start your studies during the 2020/21 academic year.
- Applicants must already have been offered a place on a PhD research programme before applying.
- Applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Newcastle University. After being enrolled, students can complete the online NUORS application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this application , students will also be required to provide details of an academic referee.
- Admission Requirements: For being qualified for this award, the applicant must hold a master’s degree
- Language Requirement: To be a student of this university, the applicant must have a test score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, but requirements can vary between IELTS 6.0 to 8.0.
Benefits: The award covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates.