Want to take your career forward? Here is an opportunity for you. Newcastle University is providing PhD Studentship to the brightest UK and EU students for the academic year 2019-2020.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Excellent opportunity to get a PhD degree in the UK
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It is known as a red brick university. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
Why at Newcastle University? The university gives students an opportunity to identify their career goals and paths. While studying here, candidates can realize their unique potentials in professional. Students can build up a career in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After raking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach a covering letter and CV, quote reference and state how your interests and experience relate to the project, attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 100% of UK/EU tuition fees paid and annual living expenses of £15,009.