Get up to 70% off your degree program tuition with the Global Leaders Scholarships and advance your career to make a difference.
If you wish to study an American degree 100% online, you’re eligible for this 70% award. This scholarship includes AAS in Business, BBA or MBA degrees with applications open to encourage potential leaders from any country.
Great opportunity to get an online degree with 70% off on tuition fee.
User Review( vote)
Nexford University is the world’s most affordable online university that was founded in 2018. Through online distance learning, it offers associate, bachelors and master’s degrees to tomorrow’s business leaders.
Why choose Nexford? They give people everywhere the opportunity to excel. Their degrees are based on the needs of the world’s largest employers. Less theory, more job skills – 100% online.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2021.
- University or Organization: Nexford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Award: up to 70% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form any corner of the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and undergraduate degrees: an MBA, a BBA and an AAS in Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must have the desire to study a BBA, MBA or AAS in Business online
- For an MBA scholarship, students must not have a prior MBA
- For a BBA scholarship, you must not have a prior BBA
- For an AAS in business, you must not have a prior AAS.
- Note: must complete your AAS in 40 months maximum, BBA in 48 months maximum and MBA in 24 months maximum.
How to Apply
Before applying for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission to study a BBA, MBA or AAS in Business online at Nexford University. After that applicants can apply for the award by submitting an online application form.
- To Apply: Candidates are required to answer three questions:
- What motivates you, and what do you want to achieve in life?
- Why are you a strong candidate to earn a degree 100% online?
- How would this scholarship help you to become a better leader?
- Supporting Documents: Proof of high school graduation for undergraduate, copy of official diploma and transcript for a graduate degree, Resume, and English proficiency certificate.
- Entry Requirements: For degree programs, meet Nexford’s degree program admission criteria.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have an excellent command of English. Provide a minimum passing score on an approved English qualification exam within the past two years.
- There are 15 scholarship awards available.
- Nexford University is awarding 30% discount on tuition fees for deserving students.
- Reminder: To hold your scholarship, you’ll need to keep your GPA above 2.0 for AAS, 2.5 for BBA, and 3.0 for MBA.