If you want to develop job-ready skills in data science, cybersecurity, or front-end web development, then you can apply for Next Generation Tech Booster Scholarships. This funding program is organized by Udacity and Bertelsmann. Applications are open at this moment.
The scholarship program will make sure that over 17,000 students are awarded opportunities to work on real-world projects that are designed by industry experts and to build a skill set aligned to in-demand tech skills and scholarships to pursue nanodegree in their preferred field of study. The students must be at least 18 years old and above and be English-speaking individuals.
Golden chance for international students to get an educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Udacity, Inc. is an American for-profit educational organization founded by Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens, and Mike Sokolsky, offering massive open online courses. According to Thrun, the origin of the name Udacity comes from the company’s desire to be “audacious for you, the student”.
Udacity is the trusted market leader in talent transformation. The platform changes lives, businesses, and nations through digital upskilling, developing the edge they need to conquer what’s next. Its exclusive content is co-created and continually refined with industry leaders and has evolved in to talent transformation.
Application Deadline: Last day to apply for admission is 28th November, 2022.
- University or Organization: Udacity, Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Nanodegree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a nanodegree on Udacity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applicants must pass the technical assessment in the application (if applicable to their track).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit an application form. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide a copy of their governmental ID, passport, or driver’s license along with a photo of them through the Netverify system so that their identity is verified.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the nanodegree at Udacity.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be English-speaking individuals.
The winners will be selected to be awarded the Next Generation Tech Booster Scholarship by Udacity and Bertelsmann, which will cover the expenses of their undertaken nanodegree.