The National University of Singapore is offering PhD scholarship for international students. The NGS Scholarship is awarded to support talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
Why at the National University of Singapore? As the flagship university, NUSserves a lot of opportunities for students to share ideas and interact with professors and students from different cultures.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD programme at the National University of Singapore.
- Award: Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country can apply for this NGS scholarship.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS).
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be a:
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for the opportunity , candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire. Your application is only considered COMPLETE after you submit your PDF dossier, hardcopy package and Google Questionnaire.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of:
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- The student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.