With support from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), the Nigerian Conservation Foundation is offering research grants to the brilliant aspirants from Nigeria.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood.
Nice opportunity for Nigerian students
User Review( votes)
Nigerian Conservation Foundation has worked since then on a number of resource management and conservation projects across Nigeria. It has a number of educational initiatives both to raise awareness of environmental issues in Nigeria. It also has a partnership with a number of international environmental groups.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those students, who want to pursue a career in any of their chosen fields. Through this, they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Nigerian Conservation Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Nigerian students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in the described fields and have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree, must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF’s vision and mission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at any Nigerian university. After taking admission, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach progress report, 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation, 3,000-word justification proposal to be submitted should reflect the title, introduction/statement of problem, objectives, methodology and expected output, etc, curriculum vitae and scanned copy of admission letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, aspirants need to hold the master’s degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: Claimants will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The grant will provide educational fund for your studies.