Idaho State University is inviting applicants to apply for the Non-Resident Tuition Waivers International Program for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is activated for all new international students who wish to take part in undergraduate and graduate degree at the university.
Great opportunity to get fund to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1901, Idaho State University offers high-quality education in more than 250 programs. Their programs are designed to allow for better interdisciplinary research and collaboration.
Why study at Idaho State University? This university provides access to its regional and rural communities through the delivery of preeminent technical, undergraduate, graduate, professional, and interdisciplinary education.
Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by 11-Feb-2022.
- University: Idaho State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $10,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA of 3.5 or greater is required for awarding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply for an application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Idaho State University covers the approximate US $10,800 expense per semester to the winning candidates.