To provide international students the financial support they need to comfortably pursue higher education abroad, St. Norbert College is coming up with its incredible International Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The academic scholarships are open to international students enrolling in an undergraduate-level study program at St. Norbert College. The selection of winners for this scholarship award will be solely based on their merit. The applicants must have a GPA of up to 4.0 to be able to win an award worth a whopping $27,000.
St. Norbert is one of the top 10 Catholic liberal arts colleges in the nation. Hurry Up! Apply for Academic Scholarships and get an award amount of up to $27,000.
User Review( votes)
St. Norbert College, founded in 1898 by Abbot Bernard Pennings, a Norbertine priest, and educator, is a private Norbertine liberal arts college in De Pere, Wisconsin. The college ranks 111th out of 210 National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why choose to study at St. Norbert College? St. Norbert College is a top-ranked liberal arts college that has also embraced a tradition of radical hospitality. The college was founded with the aim to train young men for the priesthood. It shows great dedication to providing an education that fosters intellectual, spiritual and personal development.
Application Deadline: The applicants must observe course-specific deadlines and apply accordingly to avoid rejection of an application.
- University or Organization: Norbert College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate-level programs offered at St. Norbert College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a maximum GPA of 4.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be submitted via the university portal or the Common Application portal. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high-school/secondary-school transcripts (with English translation)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Passport size photo
- Financial Sponsorship Form
- Evidence of financial support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the international students’ entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT (internet based) 79
- TOEFL cBT (computer-based) 213
- TOEFL pBT (paper-based) 550
- IELTS 6.5
- PTE Academic 54
- Cambridge English First (FCE) Grade ‘B’ or better in B2 level
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Pass C1
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) Pass C2
- Duolingo English Test 100
The winning candidates will be awarded the following scholarships:
|Scholarship||GPA||Amount Per Year|
|George Washington Scholar||3.5 to 4.0||$27,000
|Abraham Lincoln Scholar||3.0 to 3.49||$23,000
|Woodrow Wilson Scholar||2.75 to 2.99||$19,000
|Benjamin Franklin Scholar||2.5 to 2.74||$17,000