The University of Newcastle and China Scholarship Council (CSC) are welcoming talented students to apply for a PhD Tuition Fee Scholarships.
The Tuition Award is open for Chinese applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program. The objective of the program is to increase research opportunities for high-capacity students at North China Electric Power University.
Wonderful opportunity to get a tuition award for PhD.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a world’s best research university in Australia. It offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree program for the students.
Why at the University of Newcastle? UON offers students access to innovatory thinking for career opportunities in their chosen field. Students will gain the longest professional placement after completing their studies.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle & China Scholarship Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: AUD $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Chinese applicants
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Any time of the year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Awards are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for a joint scholarship, candidates will need to meet the criteria listed below:
- Applicants who have a master’s degree are eligible to apply
- Candidate must be a citizen and permanent resident of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application.
- Applicants must fulfill all the requirements of the CSC.
- Applicants should be intending to pursue a PhD in one of the priority academic areas identified by CSC or one of those identified by the University of Newcastle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, you need to take admission in the University of Newcastle then select the course and subject that you wish to study. After that, they are eligible to submit an application through an online portal. If you are successful in your application, you will receive a letter of offer for a place in the research program at the University of Newcastle.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit the following documents a research proposal, an academic resume, and translated transcripts of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission for a PhD degree applicants must have exceptional cases submit evidence of possessing such other academic or professional qualifications and/or experience as may be approved by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the relevant School.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of the Standard prior to their admission, by demonstrating completion of a Recognized Qualification. Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall and no subtest below 6.0 for the scholarship.
Once you have completed the above, email, fax or send your completed application form to:
Academic and Global Relations Division
The University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
T +61 2 4921 6595
F +61 2 4960 1766
E [email protected]
Deadline: Applications can be submitted at any time of the year.
The program will cover annual funding of AUD $1500, all tuition and research fees, An annual living allowance, return airfare from China to Australia, and visa fees plus Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the course for up to four years (this is included in the CSC living allowance.