The North West Office of the Premier would like to offer Government Bursaries for South African Students to pursue degree and diploma programme. These bursaries are awarded in various fields.
The North West Office of the Premier aims to provide efficient and sufficient service delivery to enhance development and growth of the province and its people.
User Review( votes)
North West Provincial Legislature is to be an activist legislature geared towards political stability through participatory democracy.
Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue degree and diploma programme.
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the following fields:
- Construction, Building and Roads
- Mining Engineering
- Other Engineering fields
- Accounting /Commerce and Finance
- Health-related fields
Award: These bursaries will cover the following:
- Kgetsi-Ya-Tsie (KYT) Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Students must be under the age of 35
Nationality: South Africans applicants are eligible for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have passed Grade 12.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
- Proof of physical address (home) document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships/farm; (Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
- Certified copy of ID Document (student);
- Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already at tertiary)
- Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
- ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.