Who does not want a successful career in life but not everybody has that fortune. So for helping students in creating a successful career, Northumbria University is offering the Undergraduate Global Scholarship.
The bursary is available for high achievement International students and having the motive to support those students who have great potential to achieve their dreams.
A fine opportunity to study undergraduate at the Northumbria University of the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1992, Northumbria University was known as Rutherford College of Technology. It received its university status in 1992. Northumbria offers many undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses for students.
Why at Northumbria University? At this university, Faculties works with industry experts to develop the knowledge and skills which an applicant is looking for. It offers candidates real skills which are immediately relevant to today’s workplace. Students will learn here in a great environment and can access extensive sport and recreational facilities.
Application Deadline: Open until September 2019
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a self-funded aspirant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking all the benefits from grant, candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. The Global support will be automatically applied as a fee discount no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcript, a valid passport, a recent curriculum vitae, and a language proficiency proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree course and an undergraduate degree for postgraduate studies.
- Language Requirement: Must have satisfied the English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will give £3,000 fee discount for successful candidates and further £1,500 fee discount for every subsequent year of study.