Applications are welcoming from high-caliber students for Sanctuary Scholarship by Northumbria University. This well-structured program seeks three outstanding students who want to get asylum in the UK for the academic year of 2020/21.
With this amazing funding opportunity, the university is looking forward to providing support for talented asylum seekers students by assisting with living costs and tuition fees of full-time undergraduate courses.
Great chance to study at Northumbria University with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Northumbria University is one of the UK’s largest and remarkable universities. It was opened in 1894 and obtained its university status in 1992. Research and business are the two areas on which this university mainly focuses. It also provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs in other fields.
Why study at Northumbria University? For students seeking a place to start their education journey, this university could be one of the great options. It is counted as one of the UK’s top ten universities. It houses around 26,000 students representing more than 140 countries.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2020
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students who are asylum seeker from any country will be awarded.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are right for this program or not, have a look at eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be currently seeking asylum in the UK, or you must be a dependant, spouse or civil partner of someone currently seeking asylum in the UK
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate course at Northumbria University, starting in September 2020
- Candidates must be starting at level four
- Candidates must be unable to access UK student finance by your immigration status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application selection process is competitive, so you need to be careful about your application. To be considered your candidacy for this award, you will have to complete an online application form to get admission at the Northumbria University.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates, Passport – a copy of personal details page, Proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, and Portfolio if required
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the undergraduate program, you can use UCAS. To start the application process by UCAS, you will need to UCAS institution code for Northumbria University which is NORTH N77. You can get detailed information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then you will need to meet the all English requirements for undergraduate program of the university: IELTS 6.0; Minimum Component 5; PTE Academic 54; Minimum Component 51
Benefits: The award amount is £1,000 that will be offered to inform of living cost coverage and full 100% fee waiver