If you are looking for an undergraduate course then Nottingham Trent University is a great place to learn. The university is offering the undergraduate financial aid for International and European Union (EU) students.
These opportunities are available for students who have received an offer to study a full-time undergraduate course in January or September 2020.
Amazing opportunity to study undergraduate in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992, the Nottingham Trent University is one of the best university in the UK which offer a range of activities, distance learning programs, professional courses and online educational services.
Why at Nottingham Trent University? NTU provides an outstanding learning environment that’s right for you and giving you the opportunity to learn from relevant visiting lecturers with leading careers in their subjects.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020
- University: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International & EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for consideration for an international award, applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students) and must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- To be eligible for consideration for an EU award, candidates must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students) and should be classed as an EU student for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this undergraduate course, candidates need to take admission at the university, after admission they can fill the online undergraduate application form. Please submit their completed application form via email [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, the University minimum for entry normally grades BBC at A-level or equivalent (BCC for foundation programmes) although most courses require higher grades for entry.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit required supporting documents qualification transcripts /certificates, personal statement, and references.
- English Language Requirement: EU and International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic before they can register on an academic programme.
The scholars will receive an award amount of £2,000 per academic year.