Novus Biologicals is now accepting applications for Novus Biologicals program in the United States. The grant is open to the students who are pursuing a degree in a science-related field twice a year.
The aim of The grant is to help students who are interested in developing a career in Science. A $1500 support will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
Nice offer for applicants to get fund to support the study.
User Review( votes)
Novus Biologicals is a biotech company based in Centennial, Colorado (United States). The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the life sciences.
Why at Novus Biologicals? Novus is committed to providing researchers with the highest quality antibodies so they may focus on their research. Novus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials.
- Application Deadline: July 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Novus Biologicals
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma program.
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US, UK, Canada only
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from US, UK, Canada are eligible to apply for this application programme
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The support will be awarded in the field of Biology, Chemistry, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Medical Engineering etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To participate in this application , the applicants must have a major declared in a science-related field. Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: Upload your most recent official or unofficial transcript from the University/program you are currently accepted/enrolled in, Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on where you see yourself in 10 years in your field of interest using the degree you are working towards, Submit a 200 character (including spaces) statement on what you wish to teach others using your degree.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants need to do Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma)
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide A $1500 support will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.