Applications are invited for NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowships Program to study in Canada. Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
The NSERC provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Great opportunity for Canadian citizens or a permanent resident of Canada.
User Review( votes)
The fellowships are also intended to secure a supply of highly qualified Canadians with leading-edge scientific and research skills for Canadian industry, government and academic institutions. Applicants must hold or expect to hold a doctorate in one of the fields of research that NSERC supports.
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing a Postdoctoral program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the following disciplines:
- Civil, industrial and systems engineering
- Chemical, biomedical and materials science engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Computing Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physics and astronomy
- Earth Sciences
- Evolution and Ecology
- Cellular and molecular biology
- Plant and animal biology
- Awards: Fellowship of $45,000 per year will be awarded for two years.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian citizens or a permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered eligible for support, as of the deadline date of the year in which you apply, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- hold or expect to hold a doctorate in one of the fields of research that NSERC supports.
- You must have completed all requirements of your doctoral degree no more than two years before the deadline date of the year in which you apply. For applicants with more than one doctoral degree, the completion date of your most recent doctoral degree will be used to determine your eligibility.
- If you have acquired at least six months of full-time relevant employment in industry or government (experience in an institution or its affiliated hospitals, research institutions and other laboratories will not be considered) after you received your doctorate, NSERC will extend this eligibility period to three years.
For degree programs you have completed, provide the date on which all the requirements of your degree were met, including the successful defence and submission of the corrected copy of your thesis (in accordance with your institution’s regulations).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.