Applications are invited from eligible undergraduate students for the Summer 2018 term (May-August) at the Department of Mathematics and Statitistics. Supervision is available in a variety of areas of research conducted by faculty members in Mathematics and Statistics holding an active NSERC research grant either at the time the student submits the application or at the time the student takes up the award.
Study Subject(s): Mathematics and Statistics.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Windsor
The award can be taken at Canada
A fine educational program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
To be eligible to apply for an award, you must:
- The student applying for the award must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and be registered in a bachelor’s degreee program.
- Students must have obtained a cumulative GPA of at least 70% up to the time of application.
- They encourage Aboriginal undergraduate students to pursue graduate studies and research careers in the natural sciences and engineering.
How to Apply
To apply for these awards, you must complete and submit your application using NSERC’s On-line System. Refer to the instructions for completing Form 202.
Interested individuals must log onto the NSERC on-line system to complete and verify the application (Form 202 Part I). New students must scan and attach (upload) a copy of their own official transcripts to the application in pdf format. The student will not be able to complete the verification of their application until this has been done.
A paper copy of the application (including Part I and II, and transcripts) must be printed off and submitted to:
Justin Lariviere eMail: [email protected]
Lambton Tower, 9th floor, Room 107 Phone: 519-253-3000, Ext. 3021
Dept. Mathematics & Statitics University of Windsor Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
- This program will be run in cooperation with NSERC’s Undergraduate Student Research Award program.
- The value of The grant is $4,500 for 16 weeks, with a travel allowance where necessary (see Travel allowances for more information), in accordance with NSERC’s Travel Allowance policy.
- Students holding USRA’s will receive supplementary assistance of at least $1,125.00.
- This mandatory supplement is a minimum value from University sources.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2018