Northeastern State University is inviting international students seeking to pursue their degree studies in the USA to apply for its International Incoming Student Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is based on academic merit and will be awarded to students who have attained the necessary GPA, i.e., 2.75 to 3.75. The applicants are required to be international incoming students applying for an undergraduate or graduate-level study program at NSU to be considered. A maximum of $5,000 will be awarded to the selected candidates.
Nice opportunity for international students in USA
User Review( votes)
Northeastern State University is a public university founded in 1906. The university has its main campus in Tahlequah, Oklahoma with other campuses in Muskogee and Broken Arrow. NSU also provides online education. It is recognised not only nationwide but also globally ranking 77th in Regional Universities West and 388th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Northeastern State University? Northeastern State University aims to empower its students, faculty, staff, and the community to reach their full intellectual and human potential. The university is successful in doing so by creating and expanding a culture of learning, discovery, and diversity.
Application Deadline: The applications are open until 1st July 2023.
- University or Organization: Northeastern State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programs of choice offered at Northeastern State University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must score a minimum GPA of 2.75 to 3.75.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications at Northeastern State University must be submitted via its application portal. Interested students must complete a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Bank document
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The successful winners of the scholarship will be presented awards as mentioned below by the Northeastern State University:
- Presidential Scholarship (3.75) – $2,000-$5,000 USD
- Academic Excellence Scholarship(3.00) – $1,000-$2,000 USD
- International Freshman Scholarship(2.75) – $500-$1,000 USD