A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Nova Southeastern University is offering International Scholarships.
All these funding opportunities will be awarded based on academic achievement. To qualify, applicants must be overseas students and taking admission in any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Nova Southeastern University is a private university with its primary campus in Davie, Florida. The university comprises 18 colleges and schools offering more than 150 programs of study.
Why study at Nova Southeastern University? NSU has a great reputation for its teaching quality and supportive faculty nature. Its teachers and lecturers devoted to helping candidates in choosing their interested field of study and building a brilliant career in it.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University: Nova Southeastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in degree-applicable coursework to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds
- Demonstrate financial need. For some sources of aid, this is not a requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, they can apply for the funding program.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Present your original documentation in person.
- You must request a receipt showing that you have updated your citizenship status.
You can submit everything to NSU by one of three methods:
Fax directly to (954) 262-3966
Scan and email to [email protected]
U.S mail to:
Nova Southeastern University
Office of Student Financial Assistance – EPS
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796
Do not submit original documents to NSU.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Nova Southeastern University will provide awards in the following manner:
- NSU Dean’s Scholarship: $5,000-$19,000
- Razor’s Edge Scholars: $24,000
- Presidential Scholars: Full Tuition award