Applications for the 2019 Premier’s Teacher The studentships are now open. The studentships are available for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas.
The New South Wales Department of Education, a department of the Government of New South Wales, is responsible for the delivery and coordination of early childhood, primary school, secondary school, adult, migrant and higher education in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for teaching.
- Award: The grants, from corporate supporters and private foundations, provide funding of $10,000 or $15,000 for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas. The studentships are awarded in the year prior to the study tour.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are invited from teachers in NSW government and non-government schools, TAFE NSW campuses/colleges and early childhood centres.
How to Apply:
- Select scholarships which are suitable and of interest to you from the list of 2019 NSW Premier’s Teacher Scholarships and find the criteria for those scholarships.
- Use our online guides to complete your application/s.
- Submit your application/s