To help bright international students in Taiwan, National Tsing Hua University is actively offering wonderful International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
Established in 1956, National Tsing Hua University is a renowned comprehensive research university in Taiwan. It has seven colleges, 17 departments and 18 independent graduate institutes that offer a full range of degree programs.
Why study at National Tsing Hua University? NTHU offers rigorous education and motivating learning experience that enables students to face the complex challenges of their careers and their potential success.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: National Tsing Hua University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & Doctoral
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master, Bachelor & Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All individuals of foreign nationality, who never had a R.O.C. citizenship and did not possess an overseas Chinese student status at the time of their application, are qualified to apply for admission to National Tsing Hua University as an international student.
- Applicants, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong, Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan and, at the time of application, have resided in Hong Kong, Macao, or another foreign country for no less than six years, are also qualified to apply for admission as an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a photocopy of diploma in English or Chinese, official transcripts in English or Chinese, two recommendation letters, financial certificate, a copy of passport,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
- Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Tuition and Credit fee waived