Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover study expenses, National Taiwan University is offering the Financial Assistance Grants for International Students for the academic session 2022/2023.
The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at NTU.
Amazing chance for overseas students to complete their undergraduate degree in Taiwan
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1928, NTU has a faculty of 2,000, a student body of 32,000, and offers more than 280-degree programs. You will have the chance to cooperate with professors and students from NTU and all over the world and engage in top-class research on national and international levels, making your contributions to changing the world.
Why study at National Taiwan University? While studying at this university, students will gain academic skills. NTU provides a rigorous education and motivating learning experience that enables students to face the complex challenges of their careers and their potential success.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until February 10, 2022
- University: National Taiwan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students are applying for admission by the Ministry of Education’s “Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
- Already enrolled students: when the GPA of the previous year is more than if the student has been enrolled for less than a year, than the previous semester’s score will be calculated.
- International applicants with a high school diploma are eligible to apply for undergraduate programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply directly through the National Taiwan University’s Office of International Affairs.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: A detailed CV, Expression of interest (one-page maximum), and Reference from an academic supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
National Taiwan University provides scholarship divided into two parts:
- Tuition waiver
- Tuition waiver + monthly stipend of TWD 6,000 (USD 200)