Are you searching for your next career move? Here, you have a great platform to apply for the HEC Funded Scholarship at National Textile University in Pakistan.
The award is available for those deserving students from Pakistan who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
A valuable opportunity for Pakistani students
User Review( votes)
The Higher Education Commission (Pakistan) is an institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education institutions in Pakistan. It provides accrediting academic degrees, development of new institutions, and uplift of existing institutions in Pakistan.
Why at the National Textile University? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Here candidates can gain industry exposure, build their network and make progress towards their career.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Higher Education Commission (Pakistan)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Pakistan
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined and assessed by the Institutional Award Committee keeping in view the financial background of the family of the applicant and subsequently approved by HEC’s Scholarship Management Committee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be empowered with this education award then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. For getting admission, candidates need to pass out a test which will be conducted by the university. After being enrolled, the applicant can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the curriculum vitae, cover the letter of maximum two pages on academic background and interests.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the postgraduate degree, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 100% Tuition Fee Plus Stipend Rs. 6,000/- per month.