Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the National University of Ireland Galway is providing the postgraduate placements Scheme for the session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial aid for EU students wishing to commence a full-time postgraduate taught program at NUI Galway.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( vote)
The National University of Ireland is a third-level teaching and research institution based in Ireland. It offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programs for the students.
Why study at the National University of Ireland Galway? While studying at the university, students can acquire excellent education, academic skills, and knowledge from a degree program. They will enjoy a truly unique student experience at NUI Galway.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2021
- University: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Awards: €1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught courses in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have attained first-class honors (or equivalent) in a Level 8 primary degree.
- Be registered in Year 1 of a Fulltime Taught Masters program for the academic year subsequent to the application (repeat students are not eligible to apply)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly students have to be enrolled in the postgraduate taught program at the university. After that, they must complete the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae, personal statement, transcripts, passport or birth certificate, evidence of English language competency.
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whose first language is not English, must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
The National University of Ireland Galway will provide the award amount of €1,500 to the winning candidates.