The Vodafone India Foundation is inviting applications for Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarships. It is an initiative to support meritorious graduates, belonging to the underprivileged section of the society.
To bridge this gap, Vodafone India Foundation has initiated Learning with Vodafone to help more and more students realise their potential and fulfil their dreams.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 26, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for students pursuing graduation.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: INR 20,000 Per Scholar
- Number of Awards: A total of 10 scholars will be chosen and INR 20,000 will be awarded per scholar.
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity
, an applicant must
Be pursuing Graduation
Have scored 75% and above in the last exam taken
Have the family income less than INR 2 Lac per annum from all sources
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Family income certificate
- Marksheets of last qualifying examinations
- ID Proof
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity through following steps –
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘START APPLICATION’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’.Note: The disbursal of this Award is at provider’s sole discretion. It is an ongoing process and the provider holds the right to make changes to the program.