National University of Singapore is pleased to announce NUS Sports Scholarship for Singaporean Citizens.
The NUS Sports Scholarship is awarded to highly-talented individuals who possess outstanding academic and sports participation and representation records.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarship is available for undergraduate students.
Study Subject: Subjects offered by the university.
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant subsidy)
- S$6,000 annual living allowance
- S$2,625 annual accommodation allowance if scholar is staying on campus
- Guaranteed an offer of a 1-semester Student Exchange Programme (SEP) with one of NUS’ overseas partner universities
- Guaranteed offers of on-campus accommodation for the first 2 years of undergraduate studies, provided the Scholar submits a complete hostel admission application every year within the prescribed application periods, and fulfil’s NUS’s eligibility criteria for NUS on-campus accommodation.
- Eligibility for the NUS Scholar Enrichment Grant, which will co-fund 50% of the scholar’s participation in short local or overseas enrichment programmes (including programme fees, airfare and overseas accommodation), for up to 2 applications for the entire course of study and up to $3,000 per application
- Eligibility for free tickets to selected NUS arts performances
- Scholarship is bond-free
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
- Be Singapore Citizens.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Have good co-curricular activities record, particularly in sports.
- Possess good Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at NUS, although the scholarship is not available for Yale-NUS College students and students in the Law and Liberal Arts Double Degree Programme offered by Yale-NUS College and NUS, and only limited scholarships are available for Dentistry, Medicine and Music.
Nationality: Only Singapore citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The common online scholarship application for the NUS Scholarships, NUS Sports Scholarship and NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship will open from 1 February to 19 March every year.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is March 19.